Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Black Mirror Reflection

Reading the articles Inside China's Vast New Experiment in Social Ranking and Black Mirror is almost a reality: China says it's on track to launch its dystopian scorecard system that ranks citizens on every aspect of their behaviour by 2020 I have found that the world is pretty much based on Social Ranking. China is planning on releasing a social ranking system based off of citizen behavior, it’s almost like the Black Mirror movie. The social ranking system is supposed to give you a rate on how you perform or act and it can determine whether you get opportunities or not. I feel like if this relates to my personal brand because I basically have to keep a good portfolio to earn myself better opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interactive Graphics Samples

ThingLink