Monday, September 6, 2021

My New Photos





This photo was taken on September 6, by the training room. The method I used was getting closer and using the grid to center the flower. Also, I played with the HDR a little.






This photo was taken in Myrtle Beach in August 2020 around my birthday. The method that was used for this photo was negative space and leading lines.






This picture was also taken at Myrtle Beach at the NASCAR speedway park in August 2020. For this picture I edited it using the brightness and contrast. Also, I used the negative space.





This picture was taken by the Walter Ridge apartments on campus on September 6th. I edited this photo using an app call VSCO. To edit this photo I used saturation, clarity, white balance, and a filter. Also this picture was taken in portrait mode.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Interactive Graphics Samples

ThingLink